K&M Naturals provides a range of Natural Herbal Supplements designed to enhance your horse's health and provide systemic support through the use of synergystically blended plant and herbal extracts.
SENIORS MIX is specifically formulated for older horses to help support their joints and overall health. It contains
- Tumeric (5% curcumin) which is scientifically proven to provide anti-inflammatory effects, anti-depressant effects and is a powerful anti-oxidant. It boosts skin health, supports joints through its anti-inflammatory effects and pain-reducing characteristics, and aids in detoxification
- Black pepper which contains piperine- a natural substance which enhances the absorption of curcumin by up to 2000%. Aids in detoxification, enhances circulation, exhibits antidiarrheal and antispasmodic effects in invitro and invivo animal research, has anti-viral properties, and helps to detoxify the body.
- Chia (salvia hispanica) which promotes healthy skin, reduce signs of aging through a powerful antioxidant effect, support the heart and digestive system and help build stronger bones and muscle
- Cinnamon which posseses anioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and aids in increasing circulation
- Ginger reduces inflammation, relieves joint and muscle pain, blocks bacterial infection and aids in digestion
- Calcium which plays an antagonistic role with magnesium in the contraction/relaxation process of muscle fibres, and is a macromineral which along with other macrominerals plays an important role in the acid-base balance, formation of bones and teeth and aid and aid in enzyme function and normal metabolic and biological activity
- Magnesium which is involved in over 300 enzyme reactions in the horse's body (including the generation of cellular energy and decoding of genetic information), and is best known as a calming/relaxing supplement ingredient by the way it works in concert with calcium in nerve transmission and muscle contraction. It helps to protect against inflammation and free-radical damage, and may play a role in reducing insulin resistance and equine metabolic syndromes.
- Rosehips are naturally high in Vitamin C which is proven to boost the immune system and help combat disease, whilst also providing many other beneficial plant compouns like phenols, flavonoids, ellagic acid and lycopene, along with other key nutrients like vitamins E & K, manganese and fatty acids. and are beneficial in alleviating arthritis symptoms, and also have anti-inflammatory benefits
- Salts which are essential for maintaining hydration,
K&M 2kg Seniors Mix
Price includes postage & handling